- What We Do. We use our website to publish information about our products and services and to enable users to purchase certain products online. We try to make it easy to use the Site and to deliver relevant information to you and other users. In order to accomplish these goals, we need to collect information from or about users of the Site.
- Types of Information Collected. There are three general types of information that may be collected as a consequence of your use of the Site. The most common is what we describe as “anonymous information.” It is anonymous in the sense that it ties to an IP address, i.e. the machine used to generate the visit to the Site, but provides no information that is specific to the user of that machine. The second is personally identifiable information (“PII”). PII includes your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other information that is specific to you. Generally, any PII we have about you would have to have been furnished by you. Finally, we may obtain credit card information if you purchase products from us. We handle different types of user information in different ways. The type of information being collected impacts on whether or how much third party access is permitted.
- Anonymous Information We Collect to Provide Better User Experience. In order to make user visits to our Site more productive and enjoyable, we may use “cookies” to track those visits. A cookie collects anonymous information. Using cookies allows us to know if users of a particular computer have been on the Site before. That information, in turn, allows us to do things like display to you the searches you undertook on recent visits to the Site.
Cookies are downloaded onto your computer from our servers. They cannot be opened or run by us on your computer and they cannot infect your computer with viruses. You can disable cookies or otherwise manage them through tools provided with your browser software or with commercially available software packages. If you turn off cookies, though, some features of the Site will not work as well or at all. Furthermore, if you simply remove cookies, you should be aware that another cookie will be downloaded on your next visit to the Site. It is a process that happens automatically.
We or our vendors may also collect anonymous Site visit information in order to measure online marketing activity, to determine how the Site is working, to evaluate the content on the Site about which users are interested, and to otherwise try to make the Site meet user needs. Generally information captured for these purposes is reviewed and utilized in an aggregated fashion. That is, we focus more on number or frequency of uses than on any particular visit.
- Personally Identifiable Information We Collect on the Site. We collect PII on the Site when you purchase products from us. Our primary purpose for collecting the information is to enable prompt and accurate processing of your order. We may also use PII to include you in email, website or direct mail announcements that contain information perceived to be of relevance to you. You can opt out of this use.
- Credit Card Transactions. When you purchase services from us online through use of a credit card, we collect information that is of a more sensitive nature. That credit card information is used only to process orders placed with us. We utilize secure server software (SSL) to encrypt all account and personal information you input in connection with processing of an order. We also segregate customer credit card data to protect it from unauthorized access.
- Data Security. We develop, implement and periodically review procedures that are intended to protect personally identifiable information and any sensitive financial information stored by us.
- Social Media Accounts. We may collect information about you through social media accounts affiliated with us or the Site. Unless you specifically choose to allow that information to be used in other ways (like e-mail newsletters or contests), we will only uses the information accessible as a consequence of contact by you through your social media account to contact you through the same social media channel where the original connection was made.
- Privacy Choices. If you wish to know whether we have collected personally identifiable information about you online, you can direct your inquiry to 623-205-6996. We will use good faith efforts to respond within a reasonable time to your inquiry. Similarly, we will use good faith efforts to respond within a reasonable time to any requests to you may make to update or change any PII which has been collected on or through our Site about you.
If you do not want us to use PII obtained on or through the Site to include you in e-mail, direct mail, or website announcements, you can opt out of that use of your PII. That opting out can be accomplished by clicking “unsubscribe” on an e-mail if that choice is provided or by contacting us at 623-205-6996.
We will not disclose your PII to third parties for marketing purposes (other than a transfer of all records and information in connection with sale of our company) without your express consent (opt in). Finally, if there are legally-required opt in or opt out choices that apply to us and are different from what is in this Policy, we intend to comply with those legal requirements. Please let us know if you believe that information about you needs to be handled differently from what happens under our current practice.
- Contacts. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 623-205-6996 or to write us at 12425 West Bell Road Suite 137, Surprise, AZ, 85378.
Effective Date: March 8, 2013