Crucial Factors To Keep In Mind When Advertising Your Business With Vehicle Wraps

For small and medium-sized business owners on a budget (and who isn’t?), finding the best bang for the advertising dollar is key. That is why vehicle wrap advertising is so powerful. When it is done correctly, it gets your message out there to a huge, yet locally targeted audience. But, if it is done wrong it can be a waste of money, so it is vital to learn everything you can about the concept and do things the right way.

Why Choose to Advertise with Vehicle Wraps?

With all the options available for marketing, why choose vehicle wraps? Wraps are a type of interruption marketing. The idea is that the wraps put your message in front of a captive audience (drivers and passengers on the roadway.) They “interrupt” what people were thinking about and put your brand on the brain. Whether or not people read and retain the message depends on the uniqueness of the design and how your message is presented.

The reality is that around 95% of viewers at any given time will have no interest in your product or service and that’s okay, you just need to make an impact on that remaining 5%. In addition, all consumers are constantly being bombarded with marketing messages in various forms, including billboards, signs and yes, vehicle wraps. So, you will need to stand out from the crowd if you want your wrap to be an effective marketing tool.

Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Vehicle Wraps

  • Focusing too much on the cost – Shop for quality instead of price. In many cases, if you look at low prices you’ll compromise on quality, which is never a good idea. You may feel better about spending more if you look at your wrap as a revenue stream rather than as a cost.
  • Getting stuck on a “pretty picture” – When you’re designing your car wraps campaign, think about more than just a catchy picture or pretty design. You want to connect with your target audience. Spend time coming up with a design that your customers will relate to. Be sure of your message first, then hammer down your design later. The result will pay off in a positive way.
  • Relying on the wrong feedback – Feedback from friends and family can be a good thing. However, if these helpful individuals don’t have the details of what you’re trying to accomplish, they may not be able to provide the most useful advice. If you plan to involve anyone in decision making, give them the information they need to make smart choices and give good advice.

There’s a lot to learn if you want to make car and truck wraps into a successful marketing tool for your business. Reach out to us at ABD Signs and Printing today and let us help you get started on your journey

By | 2018-06-28T19:10:38+00:00 June 28th, 2018|Categories: Print Advertising|Comments Off on Crucial Factors To Keep In Mind When Advertising Your Business With Vehicle Wraps